APK File of “Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online” Android Mobile Card Game Download.
Download “Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online” APK MOD Most Recent Version of Android Mobile / Tab Card Game. Download All Latest files like APK + MOD + OBB + Unlimited Money + Coins + Gold + Crack + Hack + Chips + Cheats of “Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online” Android Card Game.
Detail of “Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online” APK Android Card Game:-
|Game||Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online|
|Play-Store||Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online|
All Game Download Links are below of this post.
“Indian Rummy: Play Rummy Game (13 Patti) Online” – Octro Indian Rummy is the most popular online rummy game (रम्मी) which provides rummy players a thrilling experience round the clock.
Join over 22Million+ other rummy players and play India’s Most Trusted online Indian Rummy (इंडियन रमी or भारतीय रमी) Game.
Want to play modern Indian Rummy (13 patti game) online for free, without real cash? Your search ends with Octro Indian Rummy.
Key Features of Octro Indian Rummy Game
Octro IndianRummy game has a simple & smooth gameplay and fun features to give online rummy players a great Rummy (or Rammy) experience.
Features that make Octro Rummy the best online Indian Rummy (13 Patti) are:
· Great graphics and UI
· Smooth gameplay even at slow connections
· Millions of real rummy players to play with
· Takes negligible space on your phone
· Fun Rummy game modes
· Great offers & rewards
· Regular updates
· Play Rummy (or Rammi/Rami) variants
Octro IndianRummy is the most trusted Online Free Rummy Game in India. Indian Rummy or Indian Rammi, also spelled as Rammy Game or Rami, is simple to play & can be easily understood by absolute new Rummy players as well. Come, Play Octro IndianRummy in various fun modes for Free, and be a Rummy Pro.
· 13 Card Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy (fast mode)
· 13 Card Indian Rummy Tournaments
· 13 Card Deal Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Pool Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Private Indian Rummy
· 21 Card Indian Rummy
Octro IndianRummy Rules
Rules to play Online Rummy/Rammy game are very simple. An absolute rummy beginner can also be a pro at playing online Indian Rummy.
13 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players. Each player is dealt 13 rummy cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) & 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) & 6 jokers are used.
The objective is to form runs (or sequences) & sets. After a player has formed the required runs & sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
13 Card Rummy Rules
· Minimum 2 runs (sequences) are required
· One of the runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life)
· The second run can be pure or non-pure (called Second Life)
· Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards
A valid 13 card rammi declaration must have a minimum of 2 runs and out of these runs, 1 must be pure and 1 run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declaration the scores of the rest of the players are counted
The requirement of first life & second life makes Octro IndianRummy a fun & challenging Rummy game.
21 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules:
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. This Rummy game mode is also known as marriage.
The 21 Cards Indian Rummy game rules are a little different from 13 Cards Indian Rummy rules.
A player needs to complete any of the following objectives and then discard one of the hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare.
21 Card Rummy Table Rules
· 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
· 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
How to save points, if a Rummy player declares:
· Make at least 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sets or sequences. A player will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
· Make at least 6 Dublees. A player will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
· If a player has 6 Dublees and 3 Pure Sequences, then he/she will lose points based on the option that causes them to lose fewer points.
For more information on 21 cards Indian Rummy rules. Check this link: https://rummy.octro.com/promotions/tocardstutorialhtml/index.html
* Bug Fixes and other UI enhancement.